Welcome to Andaman Club
Thahtay Khyun Island is a paradise tropical island at the gateway to exotic Myanmar
which persons of any nationality may enter at ease and without
The entire island of 1,800 acres is for the exclusive use of Andaman Club
and is entirely devoted to the pleasure and enjoyment of Andaman Club visitors.
Everything is created for your pleasure and relaxation. This world-class location offers
the luxury of a 5-star, 205-room resort with superb cuisine and superior attractions.
- Situated on the aqua waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is a scenic wonderland of tropical islands with an invigorating and relaxing climate.
- Enjoy the Gaming Rooms
- Play golf on the spectacular course designed by Jack Nicklaus to challenge your game.
- Refresh yourself with the magical view from your own private balcony or simply watch satellite T.V. in your room.
- Go scuba diving in world-famous waters of“Red Monkey Island” and “Koh Kai”.
- Lounge by the beautiful palm-fringed pool, or visit the nearby private beach and enjoy beach activities
- Have fun in our special Karaoke Club,
or our Snooker Rooms.
- Let the children play in their own Kid’s Club.
- Go island hopping in our private speedboat.
- Luxuriate in the Yuzana spa with expert masseurs.
- Shop in our official duty-free shop.
The five-star Andaman Club rises majestically over the 1,800 acres of pristine land of the scenic Thahtay Kyun Island in Myanmar. The entire island is devoted to the Andaman Club and its guests
From Bangkok: By air: Take a one hour plane trip from a Bangkok Airport to Surat Thani Airport in Thailand. Then travel by car to Ranong Pier (3 hours), and transfer by fast cruiser passing superb tropical island scenery to the Andaman Club in just 20 minutes.
From Phuket: Enjoy a 4 hour scenic drive to Ranong Pier to join a short 20-minute trip by fast cruiser to Andaman Club.
Travel Requirement : The Immigration Office at the Ranong Pier will issue visitors with a border pass. The document required is an Identification Card for Thais and a Passport for foreigners. The office is open daily, from 08.30-17.00 hours. A representative from Andaman Club will escort you through Myanmar Immigration.
Note: Expatriates living in Thailand will require a re-entry permit back to Thailand.